Did you know that Springlake Hotel has re-opened following a multi-million-dollar renovation?
Surrounded by natural bushland and overlooking the neighbouring lake, the pub has undergone an extensive facelift to modernise its offering for patrons of all ages, with a focus on live entertainment, casual dining and live sports. The renovations include a family friendly bistro, outdoor terrace with a huge playground, revamped sports bar and expansive functions space that has been brought back to life.
Designed by Farrago, the interiors highlight natural wood and orange tones, with brown leather banquettes, relaxed tan leather armchairs and mid-century vibes.
Ensuring that the most can be made of Queensland’s warm weather and native surrounds, a new wrap-around alfresco terrace has been added that offers a mix of high and low tables for guests to soak up the sun. Attached, is a huge kids playground that will keep the little ones entertained for hours, so the adults can kick-back and relax.
Sports lovers will love the revamped Sports Bar with six-metre screen showing all the sporting action live and loud, and with a state-of-the-art TAB. A weekly schedule of live music will add to the entertainment for those in the Sports Bar.
The new-look family friendly bistro is serving up a delicious menu created by Executive Chef Dylan Kemp. Offering a range of elevated pub classics and a brand-new Smokehouse offering, serving up specialty dishes prepared in the smoker daily, like the Low & Slow Beef Brisket and the Butcher’s Board, which gives customers the opportunity to sample a range of smoked items from Cheese Kranskies, pulled pork and lamb ribs.
A range of house-made BBQ sauces have also been created to compliment the smoked menu including the Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce, Alabama White Sauce and Dan’s House BBQ Sauce.
There’s also a dedicated Kids Platter to keep the younger tummies happy with a choice of seven mains served with a drink and a dessert.
Those looking for a destination to host an event need look no further than the fully equipped, large scale function rooms. Perfect for weddings, christenings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events and parties and any other style of event. The spaces will also be converted for frequent large live entertainment events for the community to enjoy.
A series of weekly specials and events is sure to keep locals happy, whatever the day of the week:
- Mondays: $25 Steaks & Poker
- 250g rump steak, chips and salad
- Tuesdays: $20 Pub Classics
- Beef Burger, Chicken Schnitzel, Caesar Salad, Fish & Chips or Ricotta Gnocchi
- Wednesdays: Feed The Family
- Two Brisket Burned End Sandwiches with slaw & cornbread, plus two kids meals
- $1 from every Parmi sold will be donated to MS Queensland through Spinglake Hotel’s ongoing Local Heroes charity partnership program
- Thursdays: Parmi Thursdays
- Chicken or Vegetarian Parmigiana served with crispy chips and fresh salad
- Fridays: Meat Tray Raffle, Live Entertainment, Tradie Club, Jag the Joker
- Saturdays: Live Entertainment
- Sundays: Kids Eat Free & Kids Entertainment
- Free kids meal with every full-priced main meal purchased
- Free Animal Zoo between 12pm – 3pm
- Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, 3pm – 5pm
Springlake Hotel will celebrate its re-opening with a Locals Weekend 15th – 17th December, packed full of giveaways, live music, activities and tasters:
- Friday 15th December
- Tradie Club, Smoker Lesson giveaway, BBQ tasters and live music
- Saturday 16th December
- Kids entertainment and free petting zoo, live music, BBQ tasters, and TAB Sports Bar take-over
- Sunday 17th December
- Kids entertainment and free petting zoo, BBQ tasters and UFC296 in the Sports Bar
Springlake Hotel Venue Manager Adam Fuller is thrilled to be welcoming local residents and workers back to the pub.
“We’re extremely proud of Springlake Hotel’s revamp and the wide offering it now brings to our community. There truly is something from everyone, from casual get-togethers, mid-week dinners, live sport, and entertainment – we can’t wait to see everyone back enjoying our local.”